It is worth cataloguing the basic principles to be enforced to increase website traffic and search engine rankings. Hey guys, Yogesh here with some of the best tips to increase website traffic and rankings and become the number one site in your niche.
Small tips to increase website traffic and rankings:
- Create a site with valuable content, products or services.
- Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content, spread them evenly throughout the document.
- Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
- Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
- Keep site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web pages, find what they want,buy products and services.
- Submit your web pages to the most popular search engines and directory services. Hire someone to do so, if required. Be sure this is a manual submission. Do not engage an automated submission service.
- Keep track of changes in search engine algorithms and processes and accordingly modify your web pages so your search engine ranking remains high. Use online tools and utilities to keep track of how your website is doing.
- Monitor your competitors, the top ranked websites to see what they are doing right in the way of design, keywords, etc.
- Use reports and logs from your web hosting company to see where your traffic is coming from. Analyze your visitor location and their incoming sources whether search engines or links from other sites and the keywords they used to find you.
- Make your customer visit easy, give them plenty of ways to remember you in the form of free reports etc.
- Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an expert in your field.
- When selling products online, use simple payment and shipment methods to make your customer’s experience fast and easy.
- When not sure, hire professionals. Though it may seem costly, but it is a lot less expensive than spending your money on a website which no one visits.
- Never spam a client, who has opted for newsletters, with unsolicited emails. Later if they decide they want to ‘opt out’ of the mailings, be sure you honor their request and take them off the mailing list. They may still come back if they like your products. But they will certainly not come back if you continue to flood their email box with mails they no longer wish to receive.
- Add a link ‘Recommend this site to a Friend’ so that the visitor can email your website link, with a pre-written title, “Thought you might be interested in this”, just by clicking on it.
- Add a link to your primary page with a script ‘Book Mark or Add this site to your Favorites’.
Don’t look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic, ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store to which your customers with the same seriousness. These were some tips to increase ranking and website traffic that will surely help your website with tons of visitors and rank higher in google.
Thank You Audience.
And If you also want to learn How to earn money with it. Then here is your Free Training about How to Earn a 6-Figure Side-Income.
And If you want to learn How I make $197 per day using a free software, then check out my FREE STEP BY STEP TRAINING
For any query and suggestions, Contact Me